How long will it take to receive my products?
Unless otherwise noted, orders are typically processed within 2-3 business days of purchase. At checkout there are multiple shipping options. Postal times vary based on your location, time of the year, etc., but as a general rule:
- Within the US - Standard shipping can be up to 3-6 days; Priority is 2-3 days; Priority Express is overnight to 2 days.
- International orders will have longer shipping times. Typically, 10-14 business days to Canada and 14-21 days to most other countries. ***Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.***
Can I return/exchanges my product?
We gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations within the listed time frames. Returns must be unworn and in its original packaging.
- Contact us within 5 days of receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ship items back within 15 days of receipt
- Request a cancellation within 24 hours of purchase
Keep in mind, we are only able to accept returns for merchandise purchased directly through our site. We’re unable to refund items bought through a third party.
Do you ever offer discounts?
Do you provide color swatches?
Absolutely - we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! Colors may appear very different on laptop monitors, tablet screens, and phones so we happily provide free color swatches. Request swatches here.
What size suspenders should I order?
Our sizes are determined by age but every child is a little different. The best way to determine the correct size is to measure from the child’s front waistband, over the shoulder and down to the back waistband.
USPS says my package has been delivered, but it’s not in my mailbox. What should I do?
We recommend checking with neighbors as well as calling your local postal office. You can go to Missing Mail and Lost Packages | USPS to file a missing package claim.
Why doesn’t the bow tie I bought look exactly as was listed online?
While we strive for our product images to be completely accurate representations of what our bow ties look like in real life, keep in mind that screen calibration on your device may affect the appearance of the color. Also, pattern placement on our printed fabrics may vary slightly. Each handmade bow tie is unique and may vary slightly from the bow tie in the photograph.
I received an incorrect and/or damaged product. What should I do?
Email us at email@example.com right away and we will absolutely make it right!